You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

If You Ever Care

I wished I'd be happy. I'm actually disappointed with myself. How can I not control my inner self with all this? Disappointed with how I couldn't accept the fact and the reality. Every single night, I shed a tear. Knowing that it isn't worth it at all. But this is the only weapon that I have.

For my friends aren't here. I'm upset. Where are my true friends? Where are they? Why aren't they with me? When all these while I've been trying so hard to save my friendship. When all these while I've always been the middle man trying to put up something on my sleeves. I've never intended on giving up. But this time, this two words seems to be appearing in my mind. Should I? I'm not sure. While you were saying how happy you were, do you even ask me my well being? Did you? Well, I'm elated to hear that you're doing great, but did you ask about me? Alas, you didn't.
Then what about the other one? Where are you? Why have you been missing yourself? Or are you just trying to wait until I start to talk to you? Or you have realize that I'm not worth being your friend?

I hate it when I'm feeling emotional. I always tend to ask myself. Where's this girl with the big smile?? Why is she tearing every moment when all she can do is just smile? Why is she depending so much on things which she know she shouldn't? I'm bewildered. Every moment I'm just wasting my life on such unnecessary stuffs. I'm not even focusing for my future! Therefore, I'm demanding for school to start instantly! 'Cos by being busy, those thoughts will be eradicated. SO QUICK!!

No comments: