You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Beginning.

It's a new beginning that is approaching. Just got a new job as a Promoter from BizTech Companay. Good job, good pay where $$$ come instantly. It helps to develop the character and confidence in you which I can also use it for my upcoming life in Poly.

Received a message from MOE, @ 6.16am, stating: NUR CASEBELLA *******, you are posted to TEMASEK POLY, LEISURE & RESORT MANAGEMENT (T19) under 2011 JAE. Of course, the first thought that came to my mind was "Huh?!?! Why cannot get AVIATION????!" Then, I thought again. I should be grateful that I've manage to get into the Poly that I've always wanted to be in. Then, I felt goose bumps while lying on my bed. Mix emotions rush through me. Nervous and excited for both wrok and Poly. Tons of questions filled my head wondering what the course is. How will it be? Will I meet good friends? Too much to mention here. Haha.

No comments: