You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Are my senses right?

"Do you love me like how you did before?" This was your question. Obviously I will ak why. I did. You said, "Nothing and was just thinking..." Thinking about what??? I'm asking you. And not wanting to get on your nerves. You said after my N level then you'll tell me. WHAT??WHY??? Still dont want to say..haiiz.. You're making me wondering. Its not making any peace in my mind. Im so afraid. Afraid of what you wanted to tell me. Why tears rolled down my cheeks? Is it a sign to something?? I've sense something. Something hurtful. Something which i hope it's not true. Something which i don't know if it's the fact. This was what i thought;while crying:

1) I ask you, "Do you still love me like how you did before?"
2) The answer is "No"
3) You're telling me that you're going away from me.
4) You didn't want to say it earlier 'cos you want me to concentrate on my exams and be focus.
5) You want to tell me only at the right time which is after my N level.
6) Then you decided to leave me.
7) I pleaded to you and ask you why.
8) You reacted the same way like how my ex did.
9) I could not do anything, and had to let you go, 'cos that was what you wanted.

This was what my senses tells me. So are they rite?? Really hope it's not.. Cause i really love you.

No comments: