You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Me,myself and i....

Name: Nur Casebella
Nickname: Casebella, Bella, Tetsuya Kazuki[my japanese name]
Zodiac: Leo
School: Previous: Seng Kang Pri, Currently: Bartley Sec
Hobbies: Listen to music, do sports and play music instrument
About me: I'm kinda of a missunderstood,anarchy,impurfect gurl. Miie luvs pink alwaes. Hates ppl hu is too flirt,act cute n like 2 follow my style. I'm kinda of a emo,caring n loving person.LOL. My ambition is to becum an airstewardesses, foreignsick or an office woman. I'm a big fan of MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, FALL OUT BOYS, GOOD CHARLOTTE, LINKIN PARK, MARRON 5, THE-ALL AMERICAN REJECTS, GREEN DAY, PANIC!AT THE DISCO and SIMPLE PLAN.but most of all,damn crazy abt M.C.R....

No comments: